Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Books

Over the past few weeks, I have seen many fellow bibliophiles get excited about Christmas reads. I feel almost embarrassed to admit that I have never read a festive book! Sure, I've read countless chapters around the Winter season but never a book solely based around my favourite part of the year.
As I am always on a book buying ban in December due to Christmas (nothing is worse than opening a gift from someone and having to force a smile then quietly tell them later that I already own it), I've never had the chance to buy a Christmassy book. 
However, I would love for this to change! If you would like to recommend me any of your favourite festive reads, I'd be happy to look them up and purchase them in the new year ready for next Christmas (or maybe perhaps sneakily buy a couple in the next few weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment