Thursday 28 January 2016

Enchanted Forest Postcards Part 2


I've recently been working on the second page of the Enchanted Forest Postcards I received for Christmas.
I will admit that I'm not hugely fond of the finished piece, but I am glad I stuck with it and got it finished.
This was done entirely with Staedtler Triplus Fineliners. I picked a set of these pens up from Tesco to use just for colouring, as my Stabilo pens are primarily for schoolwork, and I absolutely love them! They are fine enough for all the small details, yet colour in large areas fairly well. I don't know whether it's because of the pens, card used in this book, or a combination of both, but they run smoothly across the card. 

All the colours used
Again, if anyone has any questions, tips or any comments at all, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment