Friday 15 January 2016

Harry Potter Colouring Book Part 1

Like thousands of people across the world, I was absolutely devastated to hear of Alan Rickman's death yesterday. He was an acting icon and, by all accounts from those lucky enough to know him, a wonderful man. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and fans during this hard time.
His biggest impact on my life, like many, was his perfect portrayal of Snape. Whilst I have watched a number of his films, as a Potterhead, his acting as one of my favourite characters in one of my favourite film series is what I will predominantly remember him for.
Hearing of his sad passing led to me finally finishing the first page in the Harry Potter Colouring Book. I did this piece with a variety of pencils. Mostly I used a set of metallic pencils, which the photo doesn't give credit to. They produce bright, shiny colours that compliment the picture perfectly. I also used a few cheap pencils I have, along with a couple Crayola pencils, which I love! They are so easy to work with and produce lovely colours. 
Again, if anyone has any tips or questions, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment