Saturday 27 February 2016

Introducing #SundaySeven

Recently I've been trying to think of ways to make my blog a bit more unique, and a little more interesting than just mostly consisting of book reviews. As well as this, I have been considering ways to link my blog and bookstagram

So, here is my ingenious idea, #SundaySeven! I discussed this on my bookstagram, and some of my followers thought it was a great idea so I've decided to go ahead with it.

Every Sunday, I shall write a post featuring my 7 favourite bookstagram photos of the past week. Of course, the accounts will be credited, and I will also write a little paragraph about why I like the photo so much. I shall also post an Instagram photo featuring my favourite one(s), or at least mentioning who they are.

In a way, it will also be a good way for getting some of my favourite bookstagrams some more followers. As I joined bookstagram for the community feel, I mostly avoid big accounts as I want mutuals that I can talk to and share things with, so most (if not all) photos that will be featured will be from the smaller accounts.

So, what do you all think of the idea? I would love to hear your views!

If you would like to partake in #SundaySeven, let me know! I want to compile a list of blogs taking part. I would also really appreciate it if you could credit me with the original idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment