Sunday 13 March 2016

#SundaySeven (13/03/16)

Here we are at the second Sunday of March, this month really is flying by! There was a point last night where I thought I wouldn't be able to do #SundaySeven this week, as I had a horrific headache. This morning though, I'm just left with a lovely sore throat, but with the help of numerous throat sweets, I have powered on to deliver as promised.
This week featured my most anticipated release of the year, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare! I've been pretty ill, so I haven't yet finished reading it, but I love it so much! I think I could read shadowhunter books forever.
This week has also been a rather Potter week, and quite a few Harry Potter themed photos have made it into the top 7.
But now you can see for yourself, here are my #SundaySeven:


1. 
@geekgirlbookworm

It seemed wrong to not have a Lady Midnight photo feature in this week's bunch, so here is my absolute favourite! I desperately wanted a copy like this, but by the time I had the money, they had all sold out! Ah well, better luck next time. But this cover is absolutely stunning (and I think it's signed too). Cassandra Clare and coffee, two of my favourite things. I hope you're loving the book!

2. 
@demmi_writist

I love Demmi's account! She is always tagging in for book tags, which I love doing (despite the fact I do let them build up, oops..). In fact, I'm even tagged in this wonderful photo. I love how simplistic yet eye-catching the white and black books are, and the hints of red just add a bit of brightness to the photo. And there's more coffee!

3. 
@emzbooksandco

A recent discovery for me, Em has some really lovely photos! As a huge Potterhead, as I've mentioned numerous times, I love seeing photos of everyone else's Potter collections. (I have so much, I can't even display it all). However, this collection is neat and tidy, and I am so in love with those covers!

4. 
@sobookinggood

Another point to Harry Potter, and another feature for Tracey, who was in last week's #SundaySeven too! In fact, having a quick scroll through her account just now, so many of her other photos were in my shortlist for this week too. This photo was a really interesting take on the bookish triangle tag. I love candles, I love Harry Potter, I love Tracey's account. Any surprises there?

5. 
@bookybooklove

I discovered this photo this morning, and had to just sit back for a moment. How come everyone else can get these really awesome sunlight photos and mine always suck?? This photo quite literally took my breath away. The ray of sun, to me, looks like a glass sword, which obviously suits the book perfectly! I'm not sure if the muddy background adds to the photo or not though.

(My headache is starting to return, let's hope I can make it through.)

6. 
@books_and_bobs

Last Potter photo of the week, I promise! This photo is so simple, probably didn't take much thought, but was pulled off so well! I'm a sucker for little crafty things so those stars really make it for me.

7. 
@inspiredbythepages

Amongst all the lovely bookish photos on bookstagram, sometimes it is really nice to see some work books. Just because you may be studying, and the work may be a little dull, it doesn't mean you can't take some awesome photos with it! I can relate to this photo too, with a work space that is organised, but a little confusing to anyone that isn't you.

Thankyou for reading, and thanks to all the bookstagram accounts (both those featured, and the countless others I poured through in order to decide on my seven). 

None of these photos are mine, and I have credited the account and notified them that I am using their image. Occasionally, it is known for accounts to repost photos without crediting the original owner. I do not support this. All photos are, to my knowledge, original to the accounts credited. If not, I will happily amend and assist in reporting accounts that are stealing photos. (To the accounts featured: I am not suggesting this applies to you, I am merely covering myself. This paragraph shall feature on all #SundaySeven posts in the rare and unfortunate case problems may occur.)

No comments:

Post a Comment