Sunday 10 April 2016

#SundaySeven (10/04/16)

I've not been on Instagram much this week as I've been doing a lot of school work. With A-level exams rapidly approaching, and the pressure for me to do well enough to get into med school, I'm realising that I need to work a lot more. However, I shall continue to try and keep doing #SundaySeven and try to stay relatively active.
I am also looking for someone to co-run this blog with me. Of course, things shall change so that it is less personal to me, but I would really love the input of someone else to help keep it active and to add something a little different! If you are interested, contact me by leaving a comment, or by messaging me through any social networking site I have this blog connected to. I think running a book blog with someone else, whilst getting to know them, would make things even more fun!
But enough waffling, now onto this week's top seven photos!

1. 
@demmi_writist




I knew from the moment I saw this photo that it would be in my top seven, and very likely the top one. It's such a brilliant idea for a photo! Demmi has, unsurprisingly, featured before (a quick look at her photos will tell you why). But seriously, I love the genius idea behind this - so simple yet so awesome! 


2. 
@thenerdfiles

Would you look at what's been done here? Let's mix books, my one true love, with another of my favourite things, Once Upon a Time, and my love of Funko's! Unfortunately I'm still on season 2, especially since it's been dropped in England :( However, I am totally in love with the show! (And Colin O'Donaghue is so dreamy!) I just love how cute this photo is! 

3. 
@amirrorofinkandmadness

Unsurprisingly, I think about 7 photos from this stunning account made it to the shortlist this week! However, competition is tough and this was the one that made it. Anyone who has been following the Sunday Sevens know that I am a huge huge huge fan of the shadow world! The Shadowhunter's Codex is an awesome book, especially with the little notes form Jace, Clary and Simon (although it really reminds me of the Harry, Ron and Hermione notes in Fantastic Beasts). I love Izzy's necklace too!
4. 
@booklover14

I cannot get enough of Eleni's account! Not only did she appear twice last week, this is now her fourth appearance in Sunday Seven. Is it any wonder why? I've nearly finished the Lunar Chronicles (I just have Winter left) and I am so hooked! I'm so glad it lived up to the hype bookstagram gave it. I particularly love this photo because of the cute little props that relate to the books. From the spanners for our favourite mechanic through to the glimpse of red fabric for Scarlet's hoody, it is all there! Anyone want to put any bets on Eleni appearing next week? Haha. 

5. 
@thehufflepuffle

Second week in a row for Lindsay, and this time she is here with a beautiful blue photo. I've never even heard of the book before, but this photo just makes me want to read it right now! I'm a fan of cluttered photos, as long as they match the book cover well, and Lindsay has pulled it off beautifully!

6. 
@thehufflepuffle

And I've just realised that number 6 is Lindsay too, you go girl! Again with another book I haven't even heard of, the monochrome with the splashes of red just make this photo so gorgeous. How on earth do you do it? I totally need some tips from you, I love your account! 

7. 
@mybookbliss


As you probably know by now, a week is rarely ever complete without a dash of Potter. This week we welcome back Morgan to #SundaySeven after her absence from last week's selection. I love the creature theme of this photo, but how it hasn't been overdone. I also love the page background, but I could never pull apart a book to do that!

Thankyou for reading, and thanks to all the bookstagram accounts (both those featured, and the countless others I poured through in order to decide on my seven). 

None of these photos are mine, and I have credited the account and notified them that I am using their image. Occasionally, it is known for accounts to repost photos without crediting the original owner. I do not support this. All photos are, to my knowledge, original to the accounts credited. If not, I will happily amend and assist in reporting accounts that are stealing photos. (To the accounts featured: I am not suggesting this applies to you, I am merely covering myself. This paragraph shall feature on all #SundaySeven posts in the rare and unfortunate case problems may occur.)

No comments:

Post a Comment