Sunday 17 April 2016

#SundaySeven (17/04/16)

I know it's very late this week, but better late than never right?
There have been some really amazing photos this week, which is partially why it took me so long to get this post up. I've also been doing a lot more school work, which is also why it took so long.
But before I go and watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I better get this post up!

1. 
@mylibrary__

First place this week goes to one of my favourite accounts and someone who tags me in loads of photos, which is brilliant because I love book tags! This photo is quite a simple one, but simple can often mean absolutely stunning. I love the page background, which I'm sure I've mentioned before, but I also love the colour of the photo and that book cover is gorgeous!



2. 
@book_lovers_15

This account hasn't been featured since the first week, but has made a comeback with this lovely photo of The One, a review of which can be found on this blog. I love the setting of this one, with the trees reflected beautifully on the lake. Plus the covers of Cass' books are so pretty too!

3. 
@ash.reads

Ever since starting #SundaySeven, I have been waiting for Ashley to make the top seven. Not only is her account one of my absolute favourites, she is one of the nicest people I have met since joining bookstagram! A review of Throne of Glass is also up on this blog and, although the book disappointed me, this photo certainly doesn't! I just love the colours and that necklace is so pretty. 
4. 
@demmi_writist

Unsurprisingly, here we have Demmi's third feature and many of her other photos made it to this week's shortlist too. All of her photos are just so colourful and eye-catching! Two things really made this one for me. One is the bookmark. I love adult colouring, and I love the idea of colouring bookmarks! The colours chosen are so bright and could lighten up even the most fullest of days. The other thing I love are the book covers; I need to buy those books!

5. 
@thehufflepuffle

I clearly cannot get enough of Lindsay's account. Third week in a row, and she featured last week twice! Her photos are always so beautifully cluttered and so stylishly done. Zodiac has totally made its way onto my TBR now just because of this photo. I really wish I could take photos as amazing as this!

6. 
@sobookinggood

This photo is Tracey's fourth feature, wow! That's more than half the posts! Whenever I even try to go outside, I never get gorgeous photos like this. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but Tracey clearly isn't! I love the way the glare of the sun is in the top of the photo, and I just love the tree that the book is nestled in. It's such a lovely photo; it really makes me want it to be Summer!

7. 
@conireads


What's this? A week without Harry Potter? Wow! Instead I have this lovely photo from one of my new found accounts. I'm such a dog person and, although not a really planned out photo like those above, I will stop and always love any photos featuring your reading buddies! Plus the book cover is pretty intriguing too!

Thankyou for reading, and thanks to all the bookstagram accounts (both those featured, and the countless others I poured through in order to decide on my seven). 

None of these photos are mine, and I have credited the account and notified them that I am using their image. Occasionally, it is known for accounts to repost photos without crediting the original owner. I do not support this. All photos are, to my knowledge, original to the accounts credited. If not, I will happily amend and assist in reporting accounts that are stealing photos. (To the accounts featured: I am not suggesting this applies to you, I am merely covering myself. This paragraph shall feature on all #SundaySeven posts in the rare and unfortunate case problems may occur.)

No comments:

Post a Comment