Sunday 24 April 2016

#SundaySeven (24/04/16)

So welcome to the 8th #SundaySeven post! (If my maths is correct!) Time is flying by rapidly fast, which means that exams are approaching. However, on the bright side, summer is also arriving, which means endless days of reading!
This week, bookstagram was full of outside, sunny Spring photos that brightened up my feed. In fact, a few sunny photos even made their way into this week's top seven!
I also hit a pretty big (to me) milestone on my own Instagram this week. One of my photos exceeded 100 likes and is actually currently at 126. Isn't it funny how such an unexpected photo ends up as your most liked?

1. 
@lucysbookshelf



First places goes to Lucy! I've recently discovered her account, and I am so in love with it! Her photos are stunning, and she totally deserves more followers than she has. I haven't read these books, but I just am so in love with the picture. I love nature-y outside photos, and I really like Lucy's simple idea of taking a snap of some books on a tree stump but it has come out wonderfully! Photos like this make me so excited for summer, when I can actually go out and enjoy the sunshine. 


2. 
@bookish_mai

Another #SundaySeven newcomer this week is the lovely Mai! This photo is absolutely beautifully stunning! I love the colour, and the blurred background, and that drink looks so yummy. I don't really know how to put it into words; this picture just strikes me with how outstanding it is.

3. 
@demmi_writist

And here we have Demmi for the 4th (I think) time! Seriously though, a quick glance at her fantastic account explains why she is a frequent bookstagrammer in the top seven. This photo is very similar to the one that topped the list a fortnight ago. The reason why I love it so much is how the notes look as if they have just fallen off the cover of the book and the colour scheme is so pretty! 

4. 
@myfictionalbubble

Although often making it to the shortlist, we welcome yet another lovely account to the #SundaySeven club. I have to admit that I have never read The Jungle Book, or watched the animated film (or the new one just released) but this photo makes me really want too! I love how the decorative lettering of 'April' goes with the bookcover, and the addition of the matching coloured pencils just adds to this photo, making it extra special.

5. 
@sobookinggood

Tracey's 5th feature, wow! I think it's clear that she is definitely one of my favourite bookish accounts. Although, is it really surprising? I'm jealous; why do my bookish rainbows never look as outstanding as this?! Honestly, such a simple picture of just a book rainbow and matching pencils, but it's just so bright and colourful and beautiful! I may have to take some inspiration from this one.

6. 
@thxboywthebooks

Another account that often makes the shortlist but never the final cut, I'm so glad Maxi finally got his chance to shine! His most recent theme is collections of books that are all the same colour and damn, they look fantastic! As you can see, this one goes for greens and browns, two of my least favourite colours, but he has managed to make me love them! 

7. 
@emceive


And to wrap up this week, we have this sunny little number from Emily! (Hey look, another week without Harry Potter too! In fact, a whole week of books I haven't read!) Simple yet stunning. As I said before, I'm really loving the sunny vibe that is now showing through with bookstagram, and I can't wait to snap some sunny photos of my own! The cover of this book is amazing, and I really love how the dark cover contradicts the bright background.

Thankyou for reading, and thanks to all the bookstagram accounts (both those featured, and the countless others I poured through in order to decide on my seven). 

None of these photos are mine, and I have credited the account and notified them that I am using their image. Occasionally, it is known for accounts to repost photos without crediting the original owner. I do not support this. All photos are, to my knowledge, original to the accounts credited. If not, I will happily amend and assist in reporting accounts that are stealing photos. (To the accounts featured: I am not suggesting this applies to you, I am merely covering myself. This paragraph shall feature on all #SundaySeven posts in the rare and unfortunate case problems may occur.)

No comments:

Post a Comment