Thursday 5 April 2018

Illumicrate Number 6 Unboxing (February 2017)

Following on from my November 2016 unboxing, here is my unboxing for the 6th Illumicrate box from February 2017.

Check Illumicrate out here.



I do love the initial feeling when the unique Illumicrate box arrives through the post!



 Here is the full contents of the box. This box had a less items compared with the last box, but there was an ARC instead!

As always, I hid the packing list as I unboxed so that I didn't ruin the surprise for myself, but I did have a quick read afterwards to confirm everything was there (I'm a little paranoid!)


The main book this month was Wintersong by S. Jae Jones. Although the review isn't up yet, I absolutely adored this book! Probably not something I would've bought for myself, which makes the Illumicrate box even better as it encourages me to read books I wouldn't necessarily go for. The book came with a letter from the author, a bookmark and a signed bookplate.


My favourite item from the box has to be this gorgeous Bare Necessities pouch! Although I'm not a fan of The Jungle Book, the pouch is gorgeous and I use it as a pencil case for uni (hence the little mark on it).


This magic and mischief lip balm tastes amazing and is a lovely little extra to the box.









These magnets from A Darker Shade of Magic are cool, although I haven't read the book or have anywhere to put them. Maybe when I get my own place they will go on my fridge!






I love Newt Scamander so much, and so this bookmark quickly became one of my favourites! The drawing is gorgeous and the quote always makes me laugh.






Now onto the additional extras included in the box!

This little bookmark is from Following Ophelia, which I haven't read, but is on my to read list!


An exclusive sample of Flame in the Mist was included, and I can't wait to give it a read!






I love the postcard from Gilded Cage and I imagine it will make a feature on my bookstagram, but never be used as a postcard.


The best extra included in Illumicrate this month was the exclusive ARC of Red Sister. I really can't wait to read it!










And that's it for the February 2017 unboxing of the Illumicrate box! Hopefully I will catch up with these soon so that I can post up-to-date ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment